Thursday, February 21, 2008

Introduction

I have a feeling that most everyone that reads this was redirected from my other blog, but in case you weren't, check it out, Am I A Chef Yet?

Here's the breakdown:

The reason I am doing this:
I go to restaurants a lot. Maybe not the most of anyone I know, but I feel that I have been to enough restaurants to know that I have strong feelings about restaurants and bars. Also, I am going to culinary school so that maybe someday I can start my own restaurant.

I have a lot of ideas about restaurants and bars, and I want to keep track of them all, so someday I can refer back to this and say, "I really liked the tap lineup of Bailey's taproom, but that was 4 years ago, what exactly was that like?"

Here it is; my ideas on restaurants, bars, coffeeshops, and any other kind of establishment that serves you.

No comments: